Friday, January 15, 2010

Introduction

Im going to keep this as short as possible.

My name is Jacquie and i LOVE to write and share certain bits of my personal life lol. im quiet, usually, well, ok, not all the time, i do love to talk. i act like a psychologist im told and its true, but i love to try to help people and i love psychology. i honestly think taking these psych classes has helped me understand quite a bit about myself and other people.

i make a LOT of typos. so sorry... i probably will have words spelled wrong here and there, typos, my I's are rarely capitolized.... w/e this isnt english class. i also tend to write how i speak too... and these little ... i use ofen lol.

SO im 25 years old, im a mom of 2 boys, married for 5 years to a navy man and im a very happy person. i started nursing school last year, but my school sucked horribly and i will be moving soon to another state where i will finish nursing school so in the meantime im a stay at home mother and my oldest son brody, who is 4, is in preschool. So i stay home with my youngest son ethan (aka ethie) while he is at school. we have 2 dogs, a boxer i usually dont like but she is growing on me lately, and harley... my shih tzu who has several nick names like ahr bar, barley, bar bar...etc... my kids also have nick names... several... lol.

Im a northern girl, originally from RI, moved to maine for a few years, and now were in FL. i dont care much for the south, where im at anyways, BUT this weather is growing on me and the people here are definitely different from RI people.

OH look, theres a spell check here. i may or may not use that depending on how lazy i feel.

My mother is italian german and english, i have her italian mouth when i need it, and my dad is cape verdean... most peopel do not know what that is, but i have a lot of pride in my nationality.

i have 4 brothers, a ton of nieces and nephews, a bunch of great friends, and a lot of time on my hands right now! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment