Saturday, January 23, 2010

dunkin donuts AAAAHHHH.. not so aaahhhh today...

We JUST got a dunkin donuts here. i am SO happy. up north, they are on every other corner. so when we moved down south i was pretty sad there was no dunkin donuts ithin miles...hours...

so there is 1 dunkin donuts that opened up this week and i found out about 4 days before they opened. i was SOOOOO happy!

so the other day after waiting in line FORever... i took my youngest son with me to dunkin donuts at 8:30m after dropping my oldest son at daycare. i got my coffee and donuts. they didnt give me napkins, and the coffee was GREAT but not JUST like back home, but i was happy because its been a while! they also gave me chocolate glazed donuts, not frosted like i asked lol. ok, so whatever... thats fine. i go there again today, wait in line forever again, got my coffee (toasted almond) it smelled burned, but it was a fast line, so idk, maybe it was my imagination. they forgot my flavoring, and gave me the wrong size, but it was bigger so HEY whose complaining! i got the boys donuts... when i worked there, we separated the donuts with the little "paper" thingys so they wouldnt stick to eachother.. well, all my chocolate donuts were melted and stuck together, AND i had no napkins again....are they just not giving out napkins anymore??? idk, i was a little dissapointed today though. i know its just D&D but still... its my love and im sad :( theres a whole art to it and im not impressed lol. hopefully next week will be better... maybe i should tell them how its really done lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment