Thursday, February 2, 2012

a little blue. i want to be pink... or purple. but for now it is what it is.

I am feeling a little strong minded today, and also a little blue, but ill get over it. I should be clipping my coupons and heading out the door here soon but i am not.



i am unsure if i went through some PTSD or what from the shock of moving here after just settling into sc.. i think people need to consider this when looking at what i am doing... its STRESSFUL even after 6 months it is stressful. we didnt move down the block, we moved across the U.S. out of my own free will. also, with school and feeling down about that.. MAYBE that is why i felt so tired and unable to do much aside from the very basic things. im unsure, all i do know is i felt miserable and i finally went to the dr about it and other issues, however just my primary care doc.. so its a process im working on still. getting better. things are starting to get good for me though i feel.

i started yoga last week at my own free will... i felt ready. started drinking a few healthy shakes, getting up and getting dressed. woke up this morning feeling good, before i even sipped my coffee started finishing up laundry from last night, taking care of some house chores like putting about the christmas decor bins that sat around for weeks, and cleaning the garage... i mean those were big tasks for ME to accomplish.. after feeling so lousy. i FELT good. and you know what, i still do feel proud of myself.

i have to take life one day at a time.. for everything. for getting my energy back up, for working on my relationship with god, becoming a better person... just one day at a time and this pace works for me, otherwise i get overwhelmed and want to give up. im not a dirt bag kind of person, i do have great intentions and i am working on full-filling those intentions because to em, intentions dont matter, what matters is what is being done. (although knowing my intent was good or someone else's is comforting)

No comments:

Post a Comment